About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Friday, 11 March 2016

Splendid Sampler - Blocks 5-8

Dia Duit, we went away for a short break, the past week or so, which made me behind with the Splendid Sampler Blocks. I have just finished the eighth block. I found the Focal Point Block a Challenge. I had to do some seam ripping, which I loathe. Still unhappy with the result. However, Friends around a Square block, was a breeze. I am hoping the colourway I chose for Snug as a Bug Block, will fit into the Sampler, upon completion. Slan, Ofaigh 

9 comments:

Jo said...

Lovely blocks.
I have finished the sewing parts just finishing the hand stitching on block 7...

KaHolly said...

They look lovely ! You do such a good job choosing fabrics! XO

Merilyn said...

Your blocks look lovely, love the little embroidery block! Looks like a nice project......

Sisbabestitches said...

I adore your Sampler blocks O'faigh! The fabrics choices are amazing! Well done on keeping up to date :)

Allie-oops Designs said...

So darling!!!

Helen said...

The blocks are looking lovely !

kiwikid said...

The blocks all look wonderful Lyn. Well done.

Judith said...

I like your colors and the embroidery is great.

shez said...

beautiful work my friend xx