About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Saturday, 26 March 2016

Westering Women BOM

Dia Duit, recently Barbara posted a layout for this quilt.Log cabin is a longtime favourite of mine.I have decided to have log cabin blocks added with the Westering Women blocks. In between family visits, lunch out and DH Interruptions, I have managed to stitch two log cabin blocks, this afternoon.My aim is to each month when the new block is released  stitch a log cabin block as well.Slan,O'faigh

4 comments:

barb's creations said...

Beautiful blocks Lyn, you'll be kept busy making these up each month :) Barb.

shez said...

Lovely blocks my friend xx

Merilyn said...

Lovely idea adding the Log Cabin blocks to your layout.....you have been creating some blocks, looking forward to this coming weeks' block!!!!!

kiwikid said...

Two beautiful blocks Lyn, well done!