Saturday, 23 April 2016

Splendid Sampler progress

Dia Duit, this is my progress so far with the Splendid Sampler. Looking at the second photo, I need to make some more blocks in the muddy browns.I am unsure of Block Natures Walk as I substituted the stitchery with a pretty doily I had.The pink surely stands out in the blocks.A couple of weeks ago I realized that I would not have enough Tilda fabric, as I had made my purchases in 2014. I scoured all sources that I could think of and pleased to say I now have enough of the lovely Tilda fabric.You can be lucky sometimes.Slan Ofaigh

8 comments:

shez said...

Hi my friend,so glads that have found your problem,looking forward to seeing you soon,oh i do love your blocks .xx

Jo said...

Your blocks do look good.
Hope they can get the mess sorted out....

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow they look fantastic 💖💖💖

Allie-oops Designs said...

Oh Lyn they are truly gorgeous - I think you have the prettiest fabrics of all! I'm sorry to hear you've been suffering, I'll keep you in my prayers hon...

Jeanette said...

You blocks look fabulous. Hugs,xx

Christine M said...

Your blocks look lovely, O'faigh.

Anthea said...

beautiful fabrics there O'Faigh... great progress

Sisbabestitches said...

Gorgeous blocks O'faigh! I really, really like the pink. I've noticed that in large samplers those seemingly 'odd' blocks really lift the whole quilt. Maybe keep it for now and look again when you are further along? Though of course, now I've endorsed it you may realise it really isn't you at all lol