About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Monday, 16 May 2016

A Different Kind of Sewing

Dia Duit, a couple of weeks ago Jessie purchased polar fleece coats for Chester and Ruger
to ward off the cold.They were miles too big so I made some alterations to them.In town a fabric shop is closing down and I noticed the rolls of fleece and went in and purchased some.Camoflage for the boys ,houndstooth for Spot and pretty Aqua and pink check for Molly.They were quick to make using my sisters overlocker.All in all about an hour for the four.When I cut out Spot and Molly's I Tried them on to make sure I had cut the fit right.I Have the giggles as Molly sat on the mat watching me while I stitched her coat .Yes I Had to put it on her as soon as I had finished stitching it.I love our little fur creatures, they fill me with laughter at the oddest of times. Slan Ofaigh

6 comments:

shez said...

hey are very lucky puppies Lyn and you are so clever to whip them up my friend xx

Sisbabestitches said...

Brilliant! Had me in giggles too :) These are such a great idea, the pups will love being snuggly :)

Jo said...

Well done.
Is it polar fleece or Windcheater fleece... Do you want some more

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

These are fantastic you are so cleaver 💖💖💖💖

kiwikid said...

They look great Lyn, good to see your sewing was supervised!!

allthingzsewn said...

Your boys must be of good size and no wonder Molly sit and waited for hers.
I would love to see pictures of your fur babies.
I browsed your blog a bit and enjoyed myself thoroughly. looking forward to becoming friends.