About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Sunday, 29 May 2016

Honeybee Bear

Dia Duit,yesterday we had our bloggy get together.Such a great day out with some lovely lovely ladies.Ann and Wendy very kindly picked me up,which was a blessing for me thank you lassies.I have not done any knitting for some 40 years and I wanted to knit a babies jumper.It had been such a longtime I did not know how to,make the stitches for the buttonholes.Anne patiently undid what I had done.and showed me the way. For those who want to,participate we have a swap and the theme was for a felt toy.Sue made Honeybee for me, how cute is he and sits pride of place in our family room.
Slan,O'faigh 

8 comments:

Jo said...

Oh honey bear is so cute....

shez said...

Honey bee is gorgeous Lyn,what a great swap this was,and it was just the best day ,take care my friend xx

barb's creations said...

Love your honey bear, I can't believe that not one person doubled up on their softies even the bunny's and bears were totally different. Was a great day out and look forward to catching up with you in August :) Barb.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

So very cute so pleased you had a good day 💖💖

KaHolly said...

Oh, you had a lovely get together, too! How can one not love that little Honey Bear? Too sweet!

Allie-oops Designs said...

How adorable!!!

Cheryll said...

GoRGeOUs... xox

kiwikid said...

Nice to see Honey Bear in his new home! Looking forward to our next catch up.