About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Sunday, 15 May 2016

Some secret shanningans

Dia Duit, I am down with the dreaded flu,but that did not stop me yesterday ,in conning hubby into doing some craft work ,for me.If I had of tried what hubby is doing,I probably would have cut my fingers off.As it will be for some future swaps ,this is all I can show you.Today, I sat quietly and finished the projects off.Looking forward to showing you the finished items down the track.Slan Ofaigh 

6 comments:

Jo said...

Oh sounds very interesting.
Is it to do with a toy or a kitchen thingy. What other swaps are you in... Intriguing

julieQ said...

I am sorry that you are sick...but look forward to seeing what you are up to!

shez said...

Hmm this sounds interesting,good on you Robbie and I hope you are feeling better soon my friend xx

kiwikid said...

Oh I hope the dreaded flu leaves you very soon!!Good you are getting some help...hmmmm....looking forward to seeing the results of this secret shenanigans.

Sisbabestitches said...

Hope you feel more the thing soon. So great of Hub to do your bidding, lol :)

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Sorry to read you are not feeling the best ..... Oakes care dear friend ... What a good DH you have 💖💖💖💖