About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Thursday, 23 June 2016

Tula Pink Elizabethan range


Dia Duit, it was hard to choose which fabrics to choose from Tula's ranges. I was particularly taken with the Elizabethan range.With Tula's fabric's there is a story behind each one.I found it hard with my choice as the fabrics are so different to what I use.Naturally, as I was leaving I noticed Tula autographing the fabric for a lassie. Hmmm so did I. There is a new range coming out with the tortoise and the hare, a must must have.Another direction, in the way of thinking of fabric and quilting. Inspiration drawn from Tula. Slan, O'faigh

1 comment:

shez said...

Hi Lyn such beautiful fabrics,I love the colours,I look forward to seeing what you are going to do with it ......