About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Sunday, 10 July 2016

Hands up who hates mending....

Dia Duit, I Have the giggles this morning.Now I Love being a quilter and what entails,but mending loathe it hate it.Dh pile is growing.Hmmm heard some grumbling this morning,however I am behind with the Splendid Sampler blocks and Barbara Brackman's Bom.Will I or won't I, that is the question?Slan,O'faigh

5 comments:

shez said...

lol you crack me up Lyn,i hate mending,i would have to do it so that i could get rid of them laying around,lol,hmm i wonder what you did,lol xx

KaHolly said...

I am not particularly fond of mending! Or hemming pants. Most recently, I've been asked to turn some long sleeved shirts into short sleeved shirts....wonder if I'll get to it before it's long sleeve shirt weather again! XO

Jo said...

Not a fan of mending. I have just mended the grandsons pj's and 3 jumpers underarms for the neighbour. I know I will be getting some school pants tomorrow too. I have to get them out of the way before the pile grows too big...

Helen said...

Oh my pet hate mending, I end up doing it just to get I'd of it. Yuk !!!!

Merilyn said...

I actually don't mind mending, it's just the time it all takes, and I always have a few clothing items in the sewing room waiting to be attended to.....it can be a chore, but more of chore when your favourite pair of pyjamas pants' elastic has lost its stretch and needs replacing LOL!!!!! Hope you get back to your 'real' sewing soon enough!!!!