Sunday, 11 September 2016

Catch up with Westering Women

Dia Duit, yesterday afternoon was spent on Westering Women.As I am joining my blocks with log cabin ones I found I had a problem with the courthouse steps block as it is similar.Problem was solved with the colourway I chose with the strips.As I joined the rows together I realised I would be short one block.As it is Barbara's block of the month I wanted the blocks to be in the same theme.Last night I emailed Barbara with my quandary.A warm thank you is extended as Barbara sent a prompt reply with three choices of blocks that were not used.I have decided to wait until all the blocks are revealed and then will chose a block that will sit in well with the quilt theme.Slan,O'Faigh ps next the daunting task of playing catch up with the Splended Sampler

6 comments:

Jo said...

You have done well. Oh boy. I am so far behind with the SS blocks. They are on my next to do list after the Dear Janes

KaHolly said...

Nice story! She sounds like a sweetie! XO

I am said...

Hi Lyn i love seeing your work,this block is beautiful xx

Merilyn said...

Looking forward to seeing all your blocks, and of course the extra one you will choose!!! I am enjoying this Westering journey, the latest one with those 'y' seams was tricky, but satisfying to complete. Your fabrics are easy on the eye, very nice!!!!

Jeanette said...

Love seeing your westering Women blocks. Hugs,x

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Gorgeous๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–