Friday, 16 September 2016

Just love FMQ What I have been up to

Dia Duit, to date I have a very fruitful 2 1/2 days sewing.I have made three quilts for my
 Brother's grand children.Ethan loves motorbikes, Bethany the colour Blue so this Frozen fabric was a good choice and the little one Quinn is two years old and so so funny.Mauve is Quinn's colour.It was very hard to find such a fabric.I have had great fun fmq these quilts with no mishaps ie breaking needles etc.I thought from my sewing absence it would take time to get into the rythmn,but, no I was like a duck to water.To utilise the fabric due to cost of licensing fabric I made them whole cloth quilts.









Remember the quilt I made for Mum, Quiltness quilted it for me and always does a superb job .This afternoon this will be my job sewing the binding.

Such a dark room our study my progress with the Splendid Sampler blocks I was about twenty behind ,now it is ten, getting there.At least there is sunshine this afternoon.Slan,O'faigh

5 comments:

KaHolly said...

You have accomplished so much! Your FMQ is great! I need to make time to finish some up. My Kenmore is getting all the attention and my Janome is getting lonely. XO

Jeanette said...

Love the quilts. They look fabulous. Hugs, xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Totally awesome ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Jo said...

Well done. I'm sure you couldn't wait to have some solid time sewing.... I did some SS blocks too. You are doing a great job with your quilting

I am said...

omg woman you are amazing with what you get made,love it all,hope your day is a good one my friend,take care,luv you heaps xx