About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Saturday, 10 September 2016

The Birds need to dry

Dia Duit, Today I was finally able to do some craftwork and catch up with Westering Women blocks.I wanted too make some Christmas gifts with a difference.Upon our travels I found the scrabble letters and stands.The birds are made on an old cotton reel.The berry spray's was the finishing touch.Slan,O'faigh

4 comments:

Jo said...

You find very cute things to make

KaHolly said...

You are so very clever! These are adorable! XO

Jeanette said...

Love the Christmas gifts. A fabulous idea. Hugs,xx

I am said...

Good morning my friend ,omg you are so clever ,what a beautiful idea ,hope you have a lovely day my friend ,we are heading back today xx