Tuesday, 13 September 2016

Update of my Splendid Sampler Blocks

Dia Duit, the last block I made was Block 43.I needed to pin my blocks to my design wall as I did not wish each blocks to be made in my favourite prints and colourway.That would make a very boring quilt.As I am less than halfway through making this quilt I realised how short I will be with the Tilda fabrics.I purchased some of the newer fabrics but they don't cut it. I love the generosity of my friend Quiltness who has generously given me her stash of Tilda fabrics in the same colourway as I have .Many hugs to you my friend.Now to play catch up.Slan,O'faigh

10 comments:

KaHolly said...

That's what friends are for! Lucky you! They look wonderful all together, Lyn! You must be pleased. XO

Jo said...

I like the brighter red/pink it there. It really lifts it....

I am said...

Hi my lovely friend,wow this looks awesome and how nice of your friend to give you those tilda fabrics,well done Lyn xx

julieQ said...

Your quilt is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Jeanette said...

Your blocks are looking lovely. Hugs,xx

Merilyn said...

You have been quite busy with these blocks I can see!! I love the romantic look, how nice to have received more of the fabric from your friend....now your quilt and its creation has its own story.....

Michelle Ridgway said...

Your blocks are looking lovely. It has been a fun journey so far x

Allie-oops Designs said...

Looking absolutely stunning, Lyn - and isn't it good to have a friend who will let you raid their stash, lol!

kiwikid said...

Blocks are looking amazing!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Looking so good 💕💕