Thursday, 20 October 2016

Christmas has come early

Dia Duit,the past week I have been working on a new Christmas Quilt for our entry.Absolutely loved making this whimsy quilt.The free motion quilting I did was a Christmas tree stitched vertically down the quilt.Mum came around yesterday and loved it and I said I think I will hang it up she scolded me it is too early.Well, the bad middle child that I am,set to  this morning to start my Christmas decorating.Last Christmas had shingles and lost my Christmas cheer so I am certainly going to go all out this year grin.Slan,O'faigh





3 comments:

I am said...

oh Lyn i love it ,good on you for decorating now,its not long till xmas ,well done my fiend on a beautiful finish xx

Jo said...

Looks wonderful. Love the tree quilting. Go right ahead and do what makes you happy... I'm not sure what I will do this year...

Bev C said...

o Lyn,

It is lovely, and your are right the shops have the items to buy so you can certainly start decorating. I still have one left up from last Christmas that a blogging friend gave me.
Have a great weekend.

Happy days.
Bev.