About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Wednesday, 9 November 2016

2017 Quilt Challenge Quilt

Dia Duit, I finished the Challenge Quilt for Quilt Camp 2017.After some deliberation I decided there was no point for the quilt to be in the linen press for 12 months.Last Friday I sent the quilt to The Quilts of Valour Australia.I am proud to say the quilt will given to a Veteran On Friday.Rembrance Day.Slan,O'faigh

6 comments:

julieQ said...

Awesome!!

Summer said...

This is beautiful ♥

KaHolly said...

Oh, Lyn, that's great! Love your little photo shoot, too! XO

kiwikid said...

Beautiful quilt Lyn, I am sure it will be much loved and valued.

I am said...

Hi my lovely friend this quilt looks fantastic,you are very clever Lyn xx

Merilyn said...

Lovely quilt!! and so good it has a new home, I'm sure it will be a much treasured item!!!