Tuesday, 1 November 2016

Melbourne Cup getaway

Dia Duit, the last week I have spent in the high country free camping with our longtime friends and their children.Many times the children's antics cracked me up.So,so funny and I am glad our Jess is fully grown now.Last night was spent trick and treating through the camp for Halloween.There was snow on Mount Buller, and the winds were icy cold.On Sunday,I went four wheel driving with the boys and I must say I have been cured from that activity.No more four wheel driving for me.The trip was 70k  on some pretty rugged dirt roads.However, saying that I was lucky to see two of the huts Bluff hut and Lovick hut, something I would never have seen by me staying behind at camp.Slan,O'faigh










5 comments:

Jo said...

Lovely camping trip.

kiwikid said...

Looks like an interesting day out...70km of rough roads would be a challeng though. Some great scenery though.

Merilyn said...

Wonderful scenery on your trip! Your rough road adventure did have some positives, at least you can say 'been there done that' now!!!

I am said...

Hi Lyn what a beautiful spot my friend xx

retdairyqueen said...

I used to live up that way
Beautiful photos xx