Tuesday, 3 January 2017

Anne and Barb's generosity for the Special Care Babies..........

Dia Duit, over the last six months, I have been making little quilts for the Special Care Nursery at the Geelong Hospital. Every three months, I meet with the  Fat 1/4 Girls, a group of lovely lovely lassies.
Due to my illness, I have had to curtail alot of my activities and missed our last meet.The lovely Shez, kindly came to visit me, loaded with many gifts, as well as the little Premmie beanies that Barb made. Also, 10 crib quilt kits that Anne very kindly put together for me.Pictured Below. I am making progress on the crib quilts. All are now quilted, four have been bound and just need to get upenough  steam to hand stitch the other six quilts.
Slan, O'faigh

6 comments:

Jo said...

Nice donations for you.
I hope you are on the improve as is your mums leg. I have been thinking about your dad. I hope everyone is in the mend. I am thinking of you...

I am said...

Good morning my lovely friend,what a wonderful thing for Anne and Barb to do,The quilts look fantastic Lyn,looking forward to catching up today ,see you soon xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

How special. Well done girls xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

So,thoughtful 💖💖

Cheryll said...

Great effort Lyn... well done xox

kiwikid said...

Lovely thing the girls have done. Beautiful little quilts.