Saturday, 28 January 2017

Ladies Day Out..........such kindhearted lassies.........

Dia Duit, we had the best day today. Little sister very kindly drove me to our bloggy get together, today. I would have been able to drive across in the morning, but coming home in the afternoon, would have been a different story.Sheer fatigue hits me around 2pm.
Barb has been busy with the premmie beanies.........very much appreciated from me and the special care babies..........my project  was 8 metres of fabric.....to be cut into 10 Humidicrib quilts and 10 Crib quilts......Ann and Shez very kindly offered to machine piece the blocks into the tops for me...........a heartfelt thank you lassies........it will be for a very special surprise at Christmas time...more later in the year.....Slan, O'faigh

5 comments:

I am said...

Hun Lyn only to happy to help you my friend ,it was wonderful catching up with you and meeting little sister today xxxx

Merilyn said...

What wonderful sewing projects you girls are involved in....!!!!

Allie-oops Designs said...

Must be wonderful to have a sister...that's a lot of wonderful beanies, and very cute fabric!! Hope Shez gave you my hug, and vice versa...*G*

elliek said...

What a lovely way to spend a Saturday. So nice to meet you , Colleen and everyone else. Am going to have a go at the beanies.. see what happens. Liz

kiwikid said...

These little goodies will be much appreciated I am sure.