About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Friday, 13 January 2017

Crib Quilts Delivery


Dia Duit, I miss seeing our Jess, she leads such a busy life. Yesterday, I went into town and had lunch with her and her work buddy. On the way, we went upto the Special Care Nursery and delivered the crib quilts and little beanies. It warmed my heart to see the little quilts that I had made in use. Slan, O'faigh

3 comments:

I am said...

Hi my friend what a special moment to see them being used Anne and Barb will be so happy too to know that,well done girls xx

Merilyn said...

These little quilts are the most special of all quilts....I know your work will be appreciated...

Jo said...

Lovely of you to spend the time passing the covers and beanies on....