About Me

My photo
A Quilter's Journey. I have become a piecer of quilts. The part I love the most is choosing a design, the colour/fabric selection, then piecing.

Tuesday, 7 February 2017

A Kindness Given

A Kindness Given....thoughtfulness....shared...goodness...bestowed...
these are all things that will be long remembered...
Dia Duit, when I came home from the hospital this morning.....leaning against the gate....was ....a very thoughtful, kind and pick me up gift from my longtime blogging buddy, Julie.
Part of Julie's words that she hoped the block she had made for my Splendid Sampler was good enough to go in my quilt and made with great love and joy!
Dear Sweet Julie, I am honoured that you have taken the time to do this for me...greatly love that part of you will be in my quilt.Each time I see the quilt my memories will be of you...
A finishing thought, on the enclosed card was the above saying...........life at times can be rough and tough....all those good things will be remembered.
Slan, O'faigh

8 comments:

I am said...

Its arrived ,what a beautiful gift from Julie,she will be pleased to know that it has arrived.
And what wonderful timing,just when you needed ,take care my friend,thinking of you all xx

Jo said...

How sweet

julieQ said...

Yahoo! Glad it got there...Hospital? What is up??

elliek said...

What a lovely thing for you to come home to. Hope you are ok.

Merilyn said...

What a thoughtful gift....made with love....hope you are doing ok!

Allie-oops Designs said...

What a precious friend to send you such a lovely pick-me-up, so well-deserved.

Michelle Ridgway said...

That is just lovely xx

KaHolly said...

That Julie! She's just the sweetest! XO