Friday, 5 May 2017

Need help for some fabric??????

Fabric found, thank you to Anne and Marina your the best.
Dia Duit, I now know why my sewing mojo was up the spout????????This afternoon, I decided to join some of my Civil War Sampler Quilt blocks with set triangles and corner triangles.....I knew I only had a small amount of fabric........so in my wisdom I cut all the fabric into set triangles and corner triangles.....without cutting the 8 1/2 inch joining blocks.....I have no idea what was going on in my brain............hmmm full of candy floss......I am so so cross.
I rang most of the lps here in Australia and used Mr Google to no avail.

So Ladies, I am hoping someone in blogland may have at least 1/2 metre of fabric or more.... of Ginger Lily Studion fabric No As0068 it is in the iced tea range. I am more than willing to pay for the fabric plus postage.

If I am  unsuccessful, I will have to scrap what I have done, and start again.I have retired from sewing for the time being......
Slan, O'faigh.  

9 comments:

I am said...

HI linnie sorry i dont have any of this,but i hope someone does for you,i wonder if Gail's Emporium has any? fingers crossed for you my friend xx

Anne Stainsby said...

Studio39.biz in the Uk has it and will post overseas....good luck!

Anne Stainsby said...

Yay! Glad to be able to help....couldn't find any Aussie sites. UK postage is usually better than US....

Michelle Ridgway said...

Glad you were saved....yay! Would have been awful to start again xx

marina said...

Jemimas, my local quilt shop has this fabric....I bought some not long ago for my own stash.
If you like I can check it out and it's local.

julieQ said...

I am glad you found it, for I have none...or I would send it to you!

newsurfiegirl said...

Glad you found some of the fabric. Hope your Civil War Sampler gets finished soon.

KaHolly said...

Yay! So glad you found your fabric! That can be so frustrating! XO

Helen said...

Fantastic news, so happy for you, it would have been awful to start again.