Saturday, 6 May 2017

Rainbow Sampler Crochet Blanket.......a beginning.... FNWF


FNWF - Dia Duit, these past nights, I have started on the Rainbow Sampler Crochet Blanket.To store my wool, I found in the garage a spare net laundry basket, which I have placed beside my chair. A much easier option than trying to rat around in the fabric bags.
I have learnt how to make the wave stitch (saffron/citron) and the bubble stitch (candyfloss/fondant). If you interested in the pattern this is the link.  https://haakmaarraak.nl/free-crochet-pattern-colourful-rainbow-sampler-blanket/. Slan, O'faigh

12 comments:

I am said...

Wow Linnie it looks fantastic,you are such a clever chicky,i am going to learn crochet while we are away,yipee,hope you have a wonderful Sunday my friend xx

Cheryll said...

It's always nice having your company Lyn. Thanks for stopping by... xox

Jeanette said...

That looks so lovely. Hugs, xx

Lyn said...

Looks wonderful with all those different rows..

Michelle Ridgway said...

You are so clever....it is beautiful!

Jo said...

It's looking really good. It will grow fast.
I'll check out the link..

Raewyn said...

You've made a beautiful start - the sampler blanket is gorgeous - maybe something like this will be my next crochet project so thanks for the link :-)

Maria said...

Just gorgeous !!!

KaHolly said...

Oh, how pretty! I recognize those bags! Did you get your wool from The Wool Warehouse? I finished my last one and need to decide what I want to work on next and get an order placed. I'm thinking Granny Squares by Attic24. They'd be a great 'to go' project, not that I'm planning on going very far this summer! Enjoy your day, sweet lady! XO

The Sloan Patch said...

Ooh...looks great. I've just started crocheting too...must be the weather x

Janet said...

Great pattern and I love your colours! Sometimes I wish I knew how to crochet.

Allie-oops Designs said...

That's going to be a stunning afghan! Love the colors and interesting stitches.