Saturday, 27 May 2017

Time Out - Ballarat Apron/Heritage Festival

Dia Duit, it is mid Saturday morning, come stroll with us at the Ballarat Apron Festival...







Then a walk through town, to see  the attractions, on offer.....
If you like dogs, how cute were these two.....and something quilty, you never know what you can come across...



The quilts were very well done.........
 We were disappointed, as their was little information on how to obtain tickets for the Double Decker Bus, Paddle steamer and Steam Train....we lined up and were turned away............
Horse drawn carriages...
It was a day out, DH was not keen to take me,I have been confined at home alot these past weeks, and was absolutely going to burst if I did not get out of the place,  on the way home we indulged in having Dinner out at DH favourite Mexican Restaurant...Slan, O'faigh

9 comments:

I am said...

Hi Lynnie sounds like a wonderful day ,i tried to talk hubby into going,he wasnt keen so we stayed home.
Its such a pretty place Ballarat,glad you had fun,i think you had to book tickets online.
Hope you have a lovely Sunday xx

Jo said...

Hope you didn't wear yourself out. Looked very interesting. Loved the cars.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Great display...shame about missing out on the train etc. Love aprons....don't wera one but takes me right back to my childhood as my Nan always wore one xx

Jeanette said...

Looks like a lovely day out. Hugs, xx

Susan Smith said...

Lovely aprons & I've not been but know it's on at some time as we've lived in Ballarat twice. I wear one when I bake and have made them for the grandkids too. Love the little green Moggy and those quilts in the older car look great. Thanks for taking us on your day out. Take care.

Helen said...

Looks like a wonderful day out, wish I could have gone.

Allie-oops Designs said...

Oh it looks wonderful - love that quilt in the car!!!!

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Loved the car. Lots of lovely aprons.

KaHolly said...

So glad you got out for a day to .....an apron festival? Oh, my goodness, who'd have thought! It must have been pretty neat. Loved the pics of the old cars, but sorry you didn't get to ride the double decker bus. That would have been such a treat!