Monday, 19 June 2017

Friendship Sewing...

Dia Duit, on Saturday little sister and I travelled to Shezzie's place, for a day of friendship sewing.Barb and Anne joined as alas Kim, was unwell and unable to make it.
 We have been making these wallets and coin purses. I find small writing difficult to stitch and Shez very kindly made them for me.
 A bit of mischief outside an Antique Store.
Shez very kindly showed us the way in making this gorgeous little Christmas Decoration.Thank You Shez.

Little sisters purchase an Ansonia Clock, around the year 1910.Great price.
We had a shared lunch which was scrumptious. Slan, O'faigh

7 comments:

I am said...

Hi Lynnie ,wasnt it a fantastic day ,so glad you came,i love our catchups,looking forward to the next one,if its ok can i use your decoration pic as i didnt get one of yours,thankyou my friend xx

I am said...

oops i forgot to say how awesome your travel pouch and coin purse are,well done my friend xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Extremely jealous here lol! Shez makes the cutest decos. Your sisters clock is gorgeous!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

OMG You girls know how to have fun ❤️❤️❤️❤️

retdairyqueen said...

I'm with Michelle Extremely jealous
Pleased you had a lovely day

Susan Smith said...

Sounds like a great day. Glad you "all" enjoyed. Lovely clock. Take care.

Sharmayne said...

Oh that little Coin purse is fabulous! Looks like lots of fun was had .......oh and I also love your afghan from your previous post too