Monday, 26 June 2017

Scrap Sewing for little sister...

 Dia Duit, this is what I have been working on today. Awhile back, some lovely friends gave me some Bonnie and Camille fabric, to help me start a stash. To help little sister along the way, I joined the scrappy fabrics. Loaded it on the quilting frame, borrowed the backing and wadding from the bubba's humidcrib quilts. On my way, just love this fmp pattern.

I cut the fabric into a grab bag, purse, sewing wallet and mug rug, plus the binding.The rest is upto little sister now to complete for her gift giving.  Little sisters partner, has had two lots of kidney surgery and is back in for a third go. My thoughts and prayers that all goes well for Rick. Colleen plans to do this while Rick recuperates.
Slan, O'faigh

5 comments:

I am said...

Good morning my friend,wow this is looking fantastic and it will make a beautiful set for some lucky person.
My thoughts are with Colleen and Rick,hope this is the last one for Rick and that this surgery helps him.xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Hope all goes well for your sister ❤️❤️And what a good sister you are ❤️💕

Susan Smith said...

Lovely Lyn & I used to have that paper pattern too. Is it called "Paper Chase"? Hope all goes well for Rick. Happy sewing Colleen. Take care all.

julieQ said...

Awesome using all your scraps!!! so pretty!

Allie-oops Designs said...

Oh how gorgeous - saying a prayer for Rick!