Saturday, 8 July 2017

Annie's not impressed..........with the fabric I had chosen........

Dia duit, Annie's not impressed with the fabric I purchased today. DH has long, long legs and does not fit well in the caravan bed. His wishes was another bolster, so his feet don't hang over the edge of the bed......grin...... This fabric would be the worst, for fraying, I have ever sewed with,in all the years I have been sewing, a double seam was the trick.Glad upholstering, was not my career.Slan, O'faigh

5 comments:

I am said...

lol you arefunny,hubby is lucky you are so clever my friend xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You are cleaver....I would have given up❤️❤️❤️❤️

Susan Smith said...

Clever you & although my hubby is tall too, he manages to just fit in our caravan bed, though a wider bolster behind the bed has me thinking, but then wriggling between the more extended bed & the kitchen cupboards could be a problem. Hope your bolster fixes the problem. Take care.

Allie-oops Designs said...

I hate fabric that frays - that's why I quilt, lol, give me 100% cotton any day.

KaHolly said...

I agree that your DH is a very lucky man! And you are a skilled and patient maker! XO